1. Responding to the divine call of Gausul Azam Maizbhandari in the second day of ISC Final Examination, I have come to Maizbhandar Sharif submerging my textbooks and exercise books in college hostel pond.
2. I have kept beards at the directive of Rasul Karim. I had talks with the Rasul of Allah (Pbuh). Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa came to my dream forty (40) nights consecutively. Rasulullah asked, “From now on keep beards.” Since then I started keeping beards. Or else I would have remained like ‘Nafidul Fidal'(lord of Kapila Bastu ) or Gautama Buddha.
3. I know six thousand Hadiths of the prophet of Allah, Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa Ahmed Mujtaba Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam.
4. At the end of prophethood, Auliyas are the emancipators of mankind. Hence their blessings and mercy ought to be desired.
5. Hazrat Delawor Hussain Maizbhandari ( Dela Miah Huzur) has given me ‘Khilafat'(spiritual successorship).I could have initiated countless people and given discipleship to them. I did not want to do that. So I did not take that path. Preaching and promoting Maizbhandari Philosophy is my lifelong endeavor.
6. Maizbhandari Philosophy is the ladder of worldly comfort and pleasure and emancipation in afterlife as well.
7.I am not the son of a poor; I am the son of the Emperor (Shahanshah).
8. My beloved is eternal and infinite. Owing to my total submission to my beloved, I am getting along today. To think about tomorrow is not my way.
9.I got approval of Bangladesh’s independence from Hazrat Gausul Azam Maizbhandari and Osi-E-Gausul Azam.
10. Whatever I want should happen. Or else, what is the point of going to Maizbhandar Sharif!
11. People are passing days forgetting God being absorbed in greed, lust, conflict and war only for accomplishments and for a short period of 30 years afterwards.
12. Many People think that they know everything! But none wants to earn proficiency in any field.
13. One should be treated as one is expected to treat.
14. Believing in oneness of creator and trusting in His graciousness , everyone gets peace in this world and emancipation in afterlife provided he is honest in his deeds. Instead of ostensible differences in preaching, there is harmony in ideals, principles and spirituality. There is no moral conflict among scriptures of various religions — the Quran, the Purana , the Vedas, the Bible, the Tripitaka etc.
15. As far as practising religion is concerned, competition for attaining eternal bliss is acceptable, but rivalry is not .
16. All other things are trivial compared to the ecstasy I received in accompaniment of my ‘peer’ and the peace I receive as a companion of my beloved master Shahanshah. At one point luxury and comfort of this world loses attraction. Besides it is transient, delicate and fragile. Narratives of heavenly pleasure are there, but the pleasure, peace and feelings found in the beloved master’s company is inexpressible. When this euphoria is within reach, let alone worldly pleasure not even paradisiacal pleasure is coveted.
17. Endeavor must give birth to accomplishment. There are many activities to perform, but the number of activists does not commensurate with that.There is no alternative to honest earnings in order to get fulfillment in spiritual path.
18. Poverty and luxury are both responsible for humanitarian disaster. Poverty annihilates virtues in a man and luxury leads to dishonesty. The blessing, mercy and abundance of God are not commercial merchandise. They cannot be attained by physical wealth or riches.
19. Taking advantage of people’s love toward God and their psychological weaknesses, some self-centred and egocentric people are destroying the faith of common men by camouflaging as spiritual masters.
20. A true master can give hope of peace and salvation in this world and afterworld. Exercising’Peer-Murid’ (Master & follower)system is a commitment to truth-seeking and truth-loving life. As a passerby in the path of God, it is a ceaseless effort to reach the destination guiding others on that journey as well. Self-centredness and wealth